Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yorishiku Onegaishimasu

I have finally decided to create a blog just for my boys.
I think many still can't quite picture me liking BJDs. *laughs*
But well, here's my 2 babies~



Armel actually arrived before his older brother. ^^;
Partially because I was quite afraid of being unable to handle a bigger sized doll without any experience.
They follow my name, Mikazuki, which is my pen name. I used to write a lot but I can't find the time to anymore.
Mikazuki (三日月) means cresent moon in Japanese. The reason why I used that as my pen name is because I was born on a new moon. (Which also answers quite a lot of questions on how my name actually came about lol...)

I'll update this place with photostories/photoshoots from the past to present and beyond.
Ever since they entered my life, it's been a wonderful ride. May there be more happy moments to come! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment