Friday, February 5, 2010

Profiles



Name: Mikazuki Armel [三日月 アメル]
Birthday: 23/9 - Libra
Company/Type: Angel of Dream - Wang Zi
Eyes: Volks Metallic Eyes [Blue, 16mm]
Height: 46cm
Personality: Straight forward, social able, likes to be pampered
Likes: Plushies, tea, watching me play games(?)
Little story: I was looking for matured looking MSD sized dolls and I fell in love with him when I found him. ^^
Armel means "Stone Prince" in French, and he does like to be pampered. XD
He's a cute kid, really. Though friends often says he seem to look grumpy.
To be honest, if I didn't spend some time with him for a day or two, he does give me a kinda scary look.



Name: Mikazuki Rei [三日月 怜]
Birthday: 16/6 - Gemini
Company/Type: - Iplehouse - Lion
Eyes: Volks Glastic Eyes [Green, 16mm]
Height: 63cm
Personality: Quiet, warm, introvert
Likes: Music, milk tea, games, watching me play games(?)
Little story: I actually set my eyes on him back when I was looking for my first boy. But considering my budget and my lack of experience in looking after dolls, let alone a bigger sized one, I decided to go for MSD sized dolls first.
Obviously, he is named after my favourite game character. *laughs*
He's a really cute boy. He's actually really warm, but he's so shy it's cute.
It may sound weird, but I actually had awkward moments when he arrived and I was letting him and Armel have some brother bonding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment