Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

Armel's 2nd and Jin's 1st Chinese New Year with me. XD
And one photostory~
Happy Chinese New Year, everyone!




Rei: I really think this is a bad idea...
Armel: It's just one note, nobody will notice.


Me: Hey boys~ Ready for reunion dinner yet~?
Rei + Armel: AAAAHHH!!!


Me: =_=+ What is this...
Rei: No, wait, I can explain...
Armel: Er, hi....


Me: Gimme that. =_=+
Armel: Ah~ Hey~



Me: Don't give me the New Year's Eve ang bao thing again.
Armel: But it's a tradition!
Rei: No, I...


Me: You~ No more "Truth or Dare" games with him anymore.
Rei: I... Didn't...


Me: Here's 500 yen for you.
Rei: Ah...


Me: And you get 1 yen.
Armel: What?


Armel: WHY IS IT LESSER THAN LAST YEAR?! =_=+
Me: You and your bright idea of stealing from my piggy bank again! =_=+
Rei: But I really am innocent... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment