Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Doll Meet [Backlog 3] - Tinies Meet @ Starbucks on 17/09/2011

Last of the Doll Meet backlog! I can do this! XD;

The Tinies meet was hosted by Kitty and I get to babysit my God-daughter Suzu (co-owned with Choco) at the meet while Choco looks after Valerie and Akari. XD
It was Keru's off day today, so he finally had the chance to join a Doll Meet with his Milk-chan. Bunny was in town, so she get to join us with Hotaru and Kinoko! (^▽^)


Our kiddies at one table. XD


Suzu~ ♥


Kitty's boy, who is the same mold as Suzu.


They make very adorable twins!


More tinies at the other table.


And more tinies at the 3rd table!


Valerie, the princess.


Akari, the cute little fox. And posing dramatically. XD


Kinoko. Aww, shy little girl.


Bunny's Hotaru, whom I get to meet for the first time. (^▽^)


Keru's Milk, whom I get to meet for the first time too! (^▽^)

We basically stuck around the table where our kids are after we mingled around, and we strated to play with the kiddies.


Battle of the cutest!
Hotaru says bring it on, while Akari accepts the challenge.


Valerie joins in as back up.
She looks like a sumo wrestler. XD


I posed little Suzu for some picces. She's so adorable and posable~ ♥


Hotaru camwhoring with Heal's iPhone. XD


There was another Puki Puki at the meet, so we made them do this. XD

It lasted the whole afternoon and it was a very fun meet! Get to meet other tinies and also catch up with friends. (^▽^)
And again, Choco tried to convince me to get a Tiny, and also a girl. >_<;
Ok... She kinda succeeded in the girl part. Instead of getting another brother for my boys, I am steered towards getting a sister for them now. But... Nah, I think I'll stick to SD or MSD sizes. XD;

Yosh~ I shall get ready to go for the Halloween Meet hosted by Evon now! Can't wait to see Suzu again~
Ta-ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment