Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Doll Meet [Backlog 2] - With Choco & Evon @ Liang Court on 07/08/2011

I've gotten busy again. ^^;
And I thought I'd better clear part 2 of 3 in Doll Meet backlogs before another one comes along.
I'm going to prepare for the Halloween Meet hosted by Evon later in the day, and I already have a Halloween photostory in mind for Halloween day itself. ^^;;

SO! This meet with Choco and Evon happened because we decided to not attend the National Day Meet and have our own private meet instead.


All of our kids hanging out and taking over 2 tables at McD. XD;


After a while, Evon reached and her little Niji joined in the fun.


My Rei, generally being bullied by Akash and Choco throughout the meet. OTL


Andrew's Akash. He's one heck of a cool boy.


And I got to meet Charlotte, Choco's new addition to her family. (^▽^)
So dawwww~ And she's hugging Kitty's little girl.


Another 2 of Kitty's girls.


And another 2 of Kitty's girls.
She makes up for the rest of the kids in this meet. XD;

It's quite a short meet, but we had a lot of fun and laughter that continued through dinner. It was mainly an excuse to get together and catch up with each other. XD;

No comments:

Post a Comment